Subject: [Leica] Neopan Advice (now asking about Neopan 1600)
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sun Jan 11 18:33:14 2009

11 minutes; it's in my notes as your formula.

We must meter differently 'cause it never worked well for me.
I had better luck with Eric Merrill's recipe which was 1:3 70*, 12.5
minutes, 30 secs. initial agitation and then 10 sec. agitation every 60.
Truth be told, I don't think I ever really nailed this film, even though I
use it a lot.