Subject: [Leica] Neopan Advice (now asking about Neopan 1600)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Jan 11 18:07:45 2009

Neopan 1600 is/was my favorite film. Especially with my Leicas which I'd do
mainly street shooting with not so much studio.
I got tri x in D76 one to one ore better results from it at full 1600 in
Xtol 1:3 70 degrees agitation every minute I forgot how long.
Very fine grain with darkroom 11x14's.

I say was as I tend to shoot Ilford XP2 now or color neg and then decide if
I'm going black or white or not just like as if I'd done a digital capture.

Mark William Rabiner