Subject: [Leica] PAW - Phx's 02 - Cold and OIS - Moon and Bird
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Jan 11 15:34:01 2009

Hi Philippe,

I really like the moon shot and the cold bird. The bird seems happy
though (actually I don't know what a happy bird looks like). ;-)

The first photo is a little different though. I like the moon peeking
through the tress. But the out of focus lights in the foreground make
my eyes cross if I look at it long enough. That's a pretty
interesting result. Good idea though.

Cheers,
Len