Subject: [Leica] IMG : #001
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Jan 11 15:18:43 2009

Graham,

To me this is one of your most interesting photos, both technically
and esthetically. I like your use of the Noctilux as a normal lens.
Stopped down it is as good as any 50mm lens that Leica makes.  This
is one sharp photo. It looks like there is fog in the background that
makes the trees stand out so well. What I'm trying to figure out is
the white tree foliage. It looks like an IR photo but this is not an
IR film. I think it's a wonderful photo.

Len