Subject: [Leica] A REAL LEICA OR A COUNTERFIT?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jan 11 08:51:46 2009

 Thank you folks. Comments have been passed along. Much appreciated for the
help!.

I figured as much about being a fake. The last time I was in Moscow on Arbut
Street where it's sort of a "Super sized Flea Market" the length of the
street. There were Leica's of vintage by the bag full!

I thought I'd bought a "cool old machine" until I was informed back in
Canada it was a "FED!"

Thanks again,

Cheers,

ted