Subject: [Leica] closing bell
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sat Jan 10 08:27:29 2009

I think we all have such memories. I remember horse drawn milk delivery,
catching and selling boiled blue crab for $1 a dozen, and being thrilled at
getting a dollar for washing a car (and really washing it to meet the white
glove test!).

I wonder what my kids will remember...

Funny, haven't thought of that stuff for awhile. Thanks for triggering those
memories Seth and Ted.
Best,
Bob

 Bob Adler