Subject: [Leica] Lug Yearbook 2008
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jan 9 15:26:55 2009

 Tina, it seems you have the full 2008 Yearbook set! I know that you admire
work by our Dr Ted and a bunch of the other folks in this other smaller
book, so check it out (1200 folks have so far!).
Register (if not already), sign in. search for 12 Leica Users, or go to:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/522781
About half of the sixty photos here are bw and all on the delicious new
Premium Paper. Have a look at the iconic Ted shots in the preview. Next time
you are Blurb shopping, put this one in your shopping cart?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.