Subject: [Leica] Lug Yearbook 2008
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Jan 9 15:14:24 2009

LUG:

I got my three copies of the LUG book today!  I couldn't make up my
mind which version to order so I got all three - softcover, hardback
with jacket, and full-bleed printed hardback.  They are all beautiful
with a slight edge to the printed hardback (mainly because jackets
get tattered and torn around here)  I spent quite awhile going
through and looking at all of the photos.  So many people who never
speak up on the LUG but have wonderful photos!!  Where are you, lurkers?

I was surprised at how much I liked the black and white photos.  (My
two are color)  Many of the black and whites that I have seen on the
web look so much better in print, while the color ones look pretty
much the same on the web and in print (not bad, just the same).  Does
anybody agree or am I delusional?  I'm going to have to get back to
doing more black and white and printing more.  Maybe we should
consider two LUG books - one only B&W and one only color?  ;-)

Thank you, Jim!!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com