Subject: [Leica] Lug Yearbook 2008
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon Jan 12 11:47:31 2009

Although I use an M8 most of my photographs end up as b&w - including my 2
in the book. Maybe because of all the Tri-X I used on the M6. B&W prints on
my Epson 3800 look pretty good too.

That reminds me, I promised Tarek I'd send him a couple of prints when we
met in Perpignan. I'll sort that out at the weekend.

Steve