Subject: [Leica] Bizarre problem with my
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri Jan 9 11:40:48 2009

--
>Thanks,
>Tom Irving
>Professor of Biology and Physics,
>Director Biophysics Collaborative Access Team (BioCAT)
>Director Center for Synchrotron Radiation Research and Instrumentation
>(CSRRI) Dept. BCPS, Illinois Institute of Technology
>3101 S. Dearborn, Chicago IL. 60616, USA
>(312) 567-3489 FAX: (312)567-3494
>email:irving@iit.edu
Welcome to the LUG.  I don't know about M6's, but I send my Leicas to DAG in
McFarland, WI., and have always had great service.

DAG  Customer Service
<dagcam@chorus.net>

Are there contacts on the back flap that might be dirty?

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Bizarre problem with my)