Subject: [Leica] Going to the School
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Jan 8 17:21:44 2009

This is a really disturbing image: at first I thought: fuzzy girl in the
foreground -- no good, then I saw her hand seemed to be holding an iron bar:
makes it look like she is about to clout the group and the fuzzyness becomes
angry movement. Hmmm reading too much into it? Still It works on the later
level.

Cheers