Subject: [Leica] IMG: Polar Bear Plunge 1/1/09
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sun Jan 4 15:08:35 2009

simply gorgeous, spontaneous, candid portrait
made all the better with the story behind the photograph

the power of words and pictures
continues to amaze and delight
these old eyes

beautifully processed
certainly getting the most out of the gear

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com