Subject: [Leica] With Rollei 35S and some hesitations
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat Jan 3 23:17:34 2009

The first image interests me and certainly juxtaposes the bike and poster,
whereas the second means little: no connection. Of the couple and the
walkway, the shadows are great and best vertical for me, but the couple are
too far away. I would like the couple closer and the walkway pattern in
vertical

Cheers