Subject: [Leica] 24mm - too close to 28mm?
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sat Jan 3 14:22:57 2009

Geoff,

the M8 has a crop facor of ?

so 24 is not 24, and 21 is not ...;
Mark will be yelling at you now.

Amiti?s
Phx, the exclusive R9.2 Diesel waiting pain in the ...on the LUG

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] 24mm - too close to 28mm?)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] 24mm - too close to 28mm?)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] 24mm - too close to 28mm?)