Subject: [Leica] And so it begins...
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Jan 3 08:57:18 2009

I too love the weight and feel of the Montblanc, which has served me
well for over 20 years; even though dropped a number of times on hard
tile floors - no cracks.
My Pelikan writes as smoothly - but does not have the weight - feels
too light in my hand.
Also enjoy my inexpensive Rotring Artpens for drawing, writing and
calligraphy.
Don't have to spend a whole lot of money to enjoy a fountain pen.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com