Subject: [Leica] And so it begins...
From: wayneserrano at earthlink.net (Wayne Serrano)
Date: Fri Jan 2 14:55:43 2009

Hey Mark,

Moleskin, yes! have I got the perfect fountain pen for you.  For many years
I have used a Montblanc Traveler fountain pen along with Moleskins and other
types of note books.  Less than a year ago I acquired a new Montblanc 149
fountain pen because it felt so good to grasp but alas I can't part with my
Traveler so my 149 has never been inked and I have never offered to let it
go but.. if an interested party who remembers the joy of putting pen and ink
to paper was to come forward I would seriously consider parting with it.

Regards,

Wayne
wayne@wayneserrano.com
http://www.wayneserrano.com