Subject: [Leica] Don't be shy: sink the boots ;-)
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Jan 1 21:29:03 2009

Thanks Henning: this is what I feared. I "wanted" the shot to be graphic and
grabbing: its obviously not. I had thought it might be a bit messy and this
seems to be the overwhelming opinion. I'll be "culling" it from my final web
page of landscapes. Its funny, sometimes in "life" you know there "must" be
a picture in this somehow but sometimes it just doesn't exist. Ok back to
the drawing board erh lightroom ;-)

Cheers and Happy new year

Alastair