Subject: [Leica] LONG Glass from Canon, Nikon and Leica ... or Anyone's glass/camera
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rob mcclure)
Date: Tue Dec 30 17:09:31 2008

Mark,

Envy you folks who have old Nikon, Leica, etc. glass which is forward
compatible with digital bodies.  I have a cupboard full of Canon FD
lens collected over 35 years that doesn't work with Canon or any other
digital bodies.  Rumors of an adaptor for the mini 4/3 cameras, but
not a pro-level DSLR.

Rob