Subject: [Leica] IMG: some interesting HDR images
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue Dec 30 09:19:26 2008

Hi Steve.
The image of the Hawiian spear fisherman (which I think will be in the
yearbook that Jim is generously working on for us) is with the M8 and 21.
Without HDRI, the palms were black and the?clouds blown out.
http://raflexions.com/Gallery/content/L1002986_7_8_tonemapped_large.html
As for BW HDRI, I've never tried, but now that you've mentioned it, I will
:-)?Thanks for the thought provoking suggestion!!
Best,
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA