Subject: [Leica] First postings - new LUG member
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Dec 28 21:31:12 2008

Welcome Chris.
Seems to me that Gene better get used to sharing his camera equipment with
you!
Great to see your stuff shared here. The expression on Julia's face in the
family shot is priceless! We all have some of those in our albums.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.