Subject: [Leica] First postings - new LUG member
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Dec 28 21:31:04 2008

cris.duprey@mchsi.com offered:

> I'm new to the Lug and posting pictures, but I have a good

> instructor - Gene Duprey.   I don't have quite the equipment that

> he does but I enjoy taking pictures with my Nikon D 200.

> I request comments on my pictures and any helpful ideas.

> Thanks, Chris

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/cris_duprey/
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/cris_duprey/%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c%3c>
<<<<<<<<<

Hello Cris,

Welcome to the big LUG family. It looks like you're off to a good start and
with an instructor like Gene to keep you on track and improving, I don't
imagine you'll need much help from the crew. :-)

However keep the pictures coming. Thank you.

Cheers,

ted