Subject: [Leica] The Peril of "First Impression"
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri Dec 26 12:23:07 2008

Thank you Bob.

Yes, Vertical pano is something I try once in a while, but often fail in the
attempt. I think the difference is that our eyes (well, OK, my eyes for
sure) tend toward a natural pano view (the XPan to me really has about the
ideal ratio) but we don't turn our heads 90 degrees most of the time :-)
It's a bit too long and a bit too narrow, I think.

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 10:11 AM, rsphoto's email <rsphotoimages@comcast.net

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com