Subject: [Leica] Nikon Scanner problems......
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Dec 26 08:12:36 2008

Frank,

I very seldom use the film strip feeder.  I always found that it did not
line up correctly.  So I began to cut the individual frames I want to
scan and mount them in slide mounts.  This works FAR better.  And is
actually a lot easier, easier to find the select negatives later, easier
to handle with out getting finger prints on the film, easier to scan.
To me GEPE mounts are the best.  This is how I still do it.  Get film
processed at the local Wal-Greens and then long sleeve it and cut teh
individual frames and scan them then archive in slide pages.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography