Subject: [Leica] confession: a conversation with my wife
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Dec 24 02:25:00 2008

Brian,
I have no chance of ever getting such a suggestion from my wife, but I
sympathise with your reply. This year has been so busy I have hardly
taken any "photographs" mainly only family snapshots.
I made this forlorn discovery when looking for something to send Jim
for the yearbook :-(
Frank

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] confession: a conversation with my wife)