Subject: [Leica] confession: a conversation with my wife
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Tue Dec 23 21:49:15 2008

I must confess to having had the following conversation with my wife today.

She: Dear, I have no idea what to get you for Christmas. Do you need a lens
for your Leica?

Me: I already have all the lenses I need for my Leica. Besides, they're too
expensive for you. What I really need is to find more time to use the lenses
that I already have.

Gulp. I feel like I've betrayed some ethos somewhere.

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re:confession: a conversation with my wife)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] confession: a conversation with my wife)
Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com) ([Leica] confession: a conversation with my wife)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] confession: a conversation with my wife)