Subject: [Leica] Re: Ansel Adams - Erwitt's statement
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Dec 23 15:05:26 2008

Very nicely articulated Peter; great context.
The only piece you missed: Adams and Weston et al
also worked (somewhat in harmony as the f:64 group)
revolting against the pictorialist's romantic view
of people, places and things; making them
cutting edge and going against the current trends.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com