Subject: [Leica] Blurb book - The Constant Eye
From: lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Tue Dec 23 13:47:58 2008

I must have given the wrong impression.

My only problem is with the number of hoops I had to jump through to
get the book to look the way I wanted. Blurb themselves have been
very helpful and I get the impression they are working at making the
process easier.

But, if you insist, I'll endeavour to "get over it".

Cheers, Paul.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
+44 (0)20 3239 9573