Subject: [Leica] Film Scanner Suggestion
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Dec 22 15:05:28 2008

At 12:02 PM 12/22/2008, you wrote:
>Good advice, Piers. I'm looking at the Super Coolscan 5000 and I do
>want the capacity to scan in batches as opposed to doing them one at the
>time.
>
>Robert

The batch scanner attachment works great - SF-210.  I couldn't do
without it.  The cardboard Kodachrome mounts and the very thin Pakon
mounts can cause problems and jams, but I usually remount all of mine
in Wess or Gepe mounts so I can clean them really well before
scanning and so they are held really flat for scanning.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com