Subject: [Leica] Film Scanner Suggestion
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (rclark01@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Dec 22 15:47:16 2008

Thanks, Tina. I appreciate your conveying your experiences with using a
scanner. I want flexibility with a scanner and I know that some files will
be scanned and retained while I may scan others to low resolution and then
discard. My of my photo work started back around 1984 or so and I've always
earned my living at other things. I remember going back and forth a hundred
times or more in the early 80s between a Canon AE1 Program and a Nikon FM2.
I ended up with the AE1P but have still retained my interest in owning a
black FM2...maybe after I get my scanner!! Then, I'd have Nikon film, Nikon
digital, and a Leica M rangefinder system all of which will be a joy to use!

From: Tina Manley <images@comporium.net>