Subject: [Leica] S2 Lenses MTF & Resolutions
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Dec 22 15:23:03 2008

At 01:00 PM 12/22/2008, you wrote:
>I have often been thankful for the gloriously excessive image quality the
>DMR and 280 APO provide, in particular when cropping.  For example Mr.
>September of the 2009 wildlightphoto calendar is a crop of about 25% of the
>original file:
>
>http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/falconidae/merl03.html
>
>Doug Herr

That is absolutely amazing.  If Leica used your photos in their
advertising campaigns, they would sell more to true photographers
than all of their "celebrity" photographer examples could ever sell.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] S2 Lenses MTF & Resolutions)