Subject: [Leica] M8 dead by rain
From: juanbuhler at gmail.com (Juan Buhler)
Date: Mon Dec 22 13:48:35 2008

Thanks Tina and everybody else for the advice and good wishes.

The condensation in the viewfinder seems to slowly be going away.

I am flying to Mexico tomorrow, so the M8 will come with me in the
hope that it revives, along with the K10D that I was planning to take
anyway. I'm tempted to pack the M6 and a few rolls of Tri-X as well,
since I was getting once again used to shooting with a HGR. But
film... Ugh.

I'll post to the list again if I see any signs of the M8 coming back to life.