Subject: [Leica] M8 dead by rain
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Dec 22 13:26:50 2008

I can see a night in a cold car followed by opening in a warm humid
house might cause a lot of condensation in the camera, especially if
lens and bottom plate were removed.

the opposite usually happens to me--air conditioned car into swamp
gets foggy boat pictures--no stalled cameras yet

ric

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] M8 dead by rain)