Subject: [Leica] Quality (was un-believable)
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat Dec 20 07:37:20 2008

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Lottermoser George <imagist3@mac.com>wrote:

> Ergonomic qualities:
> buttons, levers, switches, focusing and aperture rings
> The M8 and DMR put them where I expect them to be
> (because I spent a lot of time M6's and R8's)

In the time I was waiting to decide on an M8, I bought three levels of
Pentax Kd.

Each of them has difference in control placement and function.

Two weeks ago, I went out with my MDa and my M8, and they both functionally
operated the same, except of course, when I forgot and tried to chimp the
MDa. ;-)

--
Regards,

Sonny