Subject: [Leica] un-believable
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Dec 19 22:34:26 2008

Well, Marc, I consider myself serious, in terms of the money, the
time, and the commitment to photography. I am not famous, and I earn
my pay in other ways, but I still consider myself "serious" (indeed,
my wife even claims that I am a killjoy...)

I have owned various cameras in various formats over the years. My
experience with the M8 is little more than a week at this point. But I
have already seen enough to say that it is the best digital camera for
my needs that I have ever owned.

And please do not start talking about Canon wide angles; they were one
of the reasons why I switched from Canon to Olympus, despite the
smaller sensor.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain