Subject: [Leica] un-believable
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Fri Dec 19 11:00:36 2008

I live an 8-9 hour drive from Manhattan, but still couldn't afford
anything new with a red dot.  The gap is a bit wider, that's all.

Unless one is a repo man, these are difficult times.  Even a walk
along the railroad tracks shows that the odd bits of coal have been
well picked over.

Hey, I'd like to see Leica survive and improve. I just won't be the
one with the pockets to save them.  Looking at the kit, I'm still back
in the Eisenhower Era. "How many megapixels does your camera have (My
DS M3)?"

FWIW, I did receive a varnished lump of coal with my name in glitter
one Christmas, 1962.  Before the lyrics were written, Mom was a Coal
Miner's Daughter (transplanted to the frozen tundra of Upstate New
York).

Charlie

Message from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] un-believable)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] un-believable)