Subject: [Leica] Focusing screens - Alan
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Thu Dec 18 11:01:26 2008

Leica R, ok ? takes R glass alright.
R9 , still available and probably plenty in stock, a wonderful
photographic machine, now obsolete with regard to the market :-[
R9.2 evolution of the above, in the Leica tradition - still with me? ;-)
D for digital ; so far so good ! :-)
Diesel, for  slow to ignite and come to life, also cheap to run, and so
long lasting. :-D

Could I dream of  a better offer?
Not that I know of.
If ever it comes out.

Selling the R9 WITH the DMR as a standard feature would have been such a
hit ....
An R4 to 7 would have been even more than that.

Mind you, it could also be an SLDiesel btw, SLD is next to Mercedes's
SLC, a dream for so many -  and a reality for plenty , which no Digital
R is at the moment - check the Leica site.

Amiti?s
Philippe