Subject: [Leica] FS: M7
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu Dec 18 09:48:57 2008

I would like?to sell my M7, 0.72. It's in perfect working order and has been
used to take photos, so there are a few scuff marks, nothing more.?I'm the
original owner. It's never been dropped or hammered with my head...
Pictures are here:
http://www.raflexions.com/M7
Asking $1,650 plus?buyer pays UPS shipping and insurance.
Original?box, instructions, strap and a Kirk arca plate for those who dare
to use a tripod.
Best,
Bob
?Bob Adler