Subject: [Leica] Bread, now shrimp
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Thu Dec 18 09:46:45 2008

Sonny C wrote:The other day, Mark came up with the deal about French Bread
that turned a
thread away from photography, and a couple of us gleefully jumped in.

I was talking about making Barbecue Shrimp to use with the bread, and that
got me to make some.

So I did.

http://www.sonc.com/barbecue_shrimp.htm

Sonny, that's a family tradition for us too, only we make it on the
stovetop.  So easy and so good.  Great for company too!
In our family the recipe originated at Commander's Palace I think.  Here's a
variant:

http://www.nathalie.com/newsletter520500.htm

--
Phil Swango