Subject: [Leica] High-ISO performance Rant - Saying it with pictures (OT)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Dec 18 07:26:12 2008

I started to write about this high ASA stuff , quality etc. one camera over
another, particularly when the whole digital camera world is constantly in a
major state of flux with improvements. What is read one day is completely
obliterated the next by the latest Tinker toy .

However, I figured it was much better use of my time if I didn't write as
all it would do is, create a great waste of time on my part! And that of
others reading it.

So I'm going out to shovel the snow off the driveway and front steps. :-)
Have a nice day with the tinker toys girls and boys! :-) :-)

Ted.