Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Biggest Moon, 1 day late.
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Dec 17 06:26:04 2008

Hello Ted,

Thanks so much for the kind words. But you know like you I've tried
many times to get that beautiful moon shot. More often then not I've
been disappointed and they end up in the trash. Either it's over
exposed or not in clear focus or there's too much grain. I got lucky
and hit the exposure and focus on the button. But you know I'm still
not 100% satisfied and I'll keep trying to get a better shot. That's
the fun of it.

Thanks again,
Len