Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Biggest Moon, 1 day late.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Dec 16 20:00:23 2008

Leonard Taupier showed:

>>Thanks to Nathan for taking his Moon photo on the day it was closest

to Earth and as it's largest size as viewed. I missed the day but

thanks to Nathan's shot I was able to catch it the following night.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/LeonardT/Nikon/Biggest_Moon.jpg.html>

Or    http://tinyurl.com/6ag6fa  <<<<<

Hi Len,

 A beauty without question! But tell us the truth now? :-) You were on a
secret assignment for NASA and you shot this with a Noctilux from a moon
landing vehicle!!! :-)  Right? C'mon now fess up! :-)

Over the years when I knew it was going to be a perfectly clear night with a
full moon I've shot a bunch!! Most were colour slide film and trashed, that
was life. :-( I shot a few not long ago on digital and after having a look
at what you posted here, I found the file and "DELETE ALL!"

And that's life! Mine weren't even close to this beautiful moon shot. Good
on you.

ted

Replies: Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: The Biggest Moon, 1 day late.)