Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Micro four thirds - Panasonic or Oly
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed Dec 17 04:27:28 2008

While I may pick one up myself when the cameras are released and when
finance frees up, do recall that the m4/3's 2X factor makes most of the
Leica lens behave totally different, i.e. there is absolutely no way to get
the equivalent of the 35/1.4 or 50/1.4 (well, may be with the new 24/1.4)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://richardfman.wordpress.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] (SPAM: ?) Micro four thirds - Panasonic or Oly)