Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Micro four thirds - Panasonic or Oly
From: joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low)
Date: Wed Dec 17 03:55:04 2008

Luggers

I have been patiently waiting for a pseudo M8 and am pleased that

my patience may/will be rewarded by the Micro 4/3 bodies from

Panasonic or Olympus - to strut out and work my beloved M lenses -

with adaptors from either Cameraquest or Fotodiox

Question  - which body will be better suited - the now available

G1 or the yet to be launched Olympus with its history and pedigree of good

workmanship ?

I am a street and event shooter ( non professional )

Advice eagerly awaited

Joseph / Singapore

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] (SPAM: ?) Micro four thirds - Panasonic or Oly)
Reply from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] (SPAM: ?) Micro four thirds - Panasonic or Oly)