Subject: [Leica] ZEISS BIOTAR 58/2 TEST
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Tue Dec 16 22:57:57 2008

Hi Lluis,

this camera and lens work. I like the first and the last one better for
their gradation in the sharpness of the DoF.
BTW, is number 4 the Museum of Modern Art? I am not sure I recognize the
place.
Other: is your Pentacon the 120mm camera or a 24 x 36?

A nice set altogether, have fun with the 'new' gear.
Amiti?s
Philippe