Subject: [Leica] IMG: 747, Make it happen
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Dec 15 17:58:32 2008

PESO:

This is an indication of how far behind I am.  2005 as we waited to
board our Lufthansa 747 in Frankfort, Germany, on the way to Beijing, China:

http://www.pbase.com/image/107122040

As I work through these photos, I am so glad that I now have an
M8.  This is the Canon 5D with the 24/1.4.  All of my photos from
China were made with Canons because I didn't have an M8 :-( .  That's
why I've waited so long to process all of these photos.  The
chromatic aberrations and distortion on the edges are driving me
crazy!!  I have to go back to China with my M8s.  Make it happen.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: 747, Make it happen)