Subject: [Leica] Leica M to Micro 4/3rd adapter coming soon
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon Dec 15 17:54:33 2008

Hello Luggers,
My son in  Tokyo has pre ordered the above adapter which goes on
public sale on Dec 19 and it will be delivered to his office on Dec
22. I hope to have it in hand by no later than Dec 29 and then a group
of us in Hong Kong are going to get together with the adapter, a
Panasonic G1, and a bunch of Leica M lenses to see how the combination
works. I will post results and impressions, of course.
Cheers
Howard