Subject: [Leica] 28/2.0 24/1.4 ... why?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Dec 15 11:54:12 2008

When I got a 28 for my Nikons way back it seemed like a much better
corrected 24; which I was used to shooting.

When I went to Leica m in the 90's the 24 seemed much better corrected than
my nikon 28. No bulginess. Less watermelon heads.

The 28 I got was one of their first AF's.
I could sell it today on a good day for 20 bucks.
But its lightweight and I have no problem with it.
I use it often. Focus it manually with the little free turning ring in the
front.
Its true normal with my 1.5 crop circle bodies which I always use.
Weights half what my 24 2.8 AI weighs.
As its all plastic I think no metal.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner