Subject: [Leica] RD-1 now Backup
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Dec 15 08:32:35 2008

Frank wrote:

>>I absolutely hate to admit this, but Tina is right......  Everything
ends up as a digital file.<<

Not correct. There are still a few of us forgotten souls who dabble in
100% non-digital workflows. The Focomat is rarely mentioned on the LUG.
I understand why. You can't really share analog prints on-line. But
analog prints, even those made 100 percent with Leica hardware, do
exist.

I do the digital thing, too. But, personally I think I do some of my
best stuff the classic, old fashioned way, even though it takes more
effort.

DaveR