Subject: [Leica] Some more shots from SF LUG dinner
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Dec 14 18:29:13 2008

Ted the difference is because of what white balance was set. When you shoot
DNG, if you have AWB set your M8 picks a white balance but it makes no
difference unless you choose "as shot'" when you develop the pictures.
Usually the M8 with new updated firmware does a good job, but it does not
always get it right. No camera does. When you open the photos in your Raw
file converter, you can try different white balance settings. The choice in
the DNG is not fixed. It makes no difference unless you are shooting jpg.
Cheers
Geoff