Subject: [Leica] Randall County Dustorm
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Dec 14 18:01:05 2008

Hi Bill,

Can't tell you how much I enjoy these images.  I remember so much of this
stuff, even though I am an Okie (actually from OK to CA during WWII while my
dad was in the European theater, then back to OK in the late 40's (that's
19_40).  I have a few images from the Texas Panhandle that I like a lot,
though taken on then artsy Polaroid 35mm instant.  I hope there is a book or
prints available soon.  There are so many of these I would like to have on
the wall.

Ken